When you place your order through Biblio, the seller will ship it directly to you.
Applied Cryptography: Protocols, Algorithms, and Source Code in C
This reflects the percentage of orders the seller has received and filled. Stars are assigned as follows:. Inventory on Biblio is continually updated, but because much of our booksellers' inventory is uncommon or even one-of-a-kind, stock-outs do happen from time to time. If for any reason your order is not available to ship, you will not be charged.
Your order is also backed by our In-Stock Guarantee! What makes Biblio different?
Facebook Instagram Twitter. Sign In Register Help Cart.
- Concept Lattices: Second International Conference on Formal Concept Analysis, ICFCA 2004, Sydney, Australia, February 23-26, 2004. Proceedings;
- Schneier on Security: Applied Cryptography.
- Ant Encounters: Interaction Networks and Colony Behavior;
Cart items. Toggle navigation.
. Applied Cryptography: Protocols, Algorithms And Source Code In C, 20th Anniversary Edition
Stock photo. Search Results Results 1 of Very Good. Bookseller: buymorebooks , Alabama, United States Seller rating:.
- Applied Cryptography - Bruce Schneier - Innbundet () » Bokkilden.
- Full Exposure: Opening Up to Sexual Creativity and Erotic Expression;
- Стена | ВКонтакте.
- Applied Cryptography -- Protocols, Algorithms, and Source Code in C.
- Wiley-VCH - Applied Cryptography.
Textbooks may not include supplemental items i. CDs, access codes etc Indianapolis, IN: Wiley. Wiley, Used book in good condition. Has wear to the cover and pages. Contains some markings such as highlighting and writing. New book. Ships with Tracking Number!
Applied Cryptography Schneier Books
May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. The book includes source-code listings and extensive advice on the practical aspects of cryptography implementation, such as the importance of generating truly random numbers and of keeping keys secure.
The book the National Security Agency wanted never to be published. Dobb's Journal ". It describes dozens of cryptography algorithms, gives practical advice on how to implement them into cryptographic software, and shows how they can be used to solve security problems.
The book shows programmers who design computer applications, networks, and storage systems how they can build security into their software and systems. With a new Introduction by the author, this premium edition will be a keepsake for all those committed to computer and cyber security.
Download Product Flyer
About the Author Bruce Schneier is an internationally renowned security technologist, called a "security guru" by The Economist. His influential newsletter "Crypto-Gram" and blog "Schneier on Security" are read by over , people. You can read his blog, essays, andacademic papers at www. He tweets at schneierblog. Request permission to reuse content from this site.
- Applied Cryptography Protocols Algorithms And Source Code In C Bruce Schneier.
- Uncertainty in the Electric Power Industry: Methods and Models for Decision Support.
- Guide to Trivial Names, Trade Names and Synonyms for Substances Used in Analytical Nomenclature. International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry: Analytical Chemistry Division!
- What's New in the Second Edition?;
- 12 editions of this work.